Call for Papers: GNLU's Special Issue on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Submit by March 20)January 17 2017
The Gujarat National Law University's (GNLU) Centre for Corporate and Competition Law is inviting papers for the Special Issue on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016: Issues and Challenges.
The themes for the journal include:
- Corporate insolvency and liquidity
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and the Ease of Doing Business
- Compliance of Insolvency and Bank-ruptcy Code with UNCITRAL model law in Cross Border Insolvency
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and the Companies Act, 2013
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and the SARFAESI Act, 2002
The abstract must be submitted by February 5, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org and the final paper must be submitted by March 20, 2017.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports