Call for Papers: GNLU's National Seminar on Uniform Civil Code & Human Rights (Submit abstract by Nov 5, 2016)November 1 2016
The Gujarat National Law University in Gandhinagar is organising a National Seminar on Uniform Civil Code & Human Rights on December 4, 2016.
The Seminar will cover a number of themes including:
- Uniform Civil Code and Human Rights
- Gender Equality vis-a-vis Personal Laws
- Gender Justice through Uniform Civil Code
- Personal Laws vis-a-vis Uniform Civil Code
- International Covenants and Uniform Civil Code
- Uniform Civil Code: Way forward
- Uniform Civil Code in foreign jurisdictions
Interested authors should submit an abstract of about 500 words to email@example.com by November 5, 2016. Complete manuscripts (5,000 words) must be submitted by November 23, 2016.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports