Call for Papers: Columbia University's Journal of International Affairs (Submit by August 1, 2016)July 19 2016
The Journal of International Affairs is a leading peer-reviewed journal published by the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University.
The issue will focus on how cyber technology is transforming international relations and how models of governance and law continue to adapt to the growing role of cyber technology in global political, economic, and security spheres.
The themes for the journal include:
- Increase government transparency and freedom of information
- This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?