Call for Papers: Berkeley Comparative Equality & Anti-Discrimination Law Study Group Annual Conference 2017 (Submit proposals by Nov 1)September 26 2016
The Berkeley Comparative Equality and Anti-Discrimination Law Study Group, hosted by the School of Law, Trinity College Dublin, will hold its 2017 meeting in Dublin between June 16-17, 2017.
- Inequality and the Environment
- Anti-Discrimination Law and Religious Diversity
- Transgender Equality and the Law
- The Impact of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
All participants will need to pay for their own travel. Accommodation will be provided by Trinity College Dublin, including meals during the conference.
Presentation proposals of up to 3 pages, or applications to participate as a discussant/panel chair, should be submitted no later than November 1, 2016.
Please send inquiries and presentation and/or paper proposals or applications to participate as a respondent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details visit this page.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports