Call for Papers: Alexis Foundation Book Series (Submit by September 15)July 28 2016
The Alexis Foundation is currently accepting papers for publication in a book series on the following themes:
- War, Terrorism and National Security
- Interlinking Law, Governance & Political Philosophy
- Aspects of Criminal law and Social Control in India
- Constitutional Law as the broader theme, paired up with international regime and gender studies
- Interdisciplinary topics on law with a focus on human rights, international relations and trade
- Unraveling commercial law and information technology with its associated international aspects and strategies . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?