Call for Papers: 2nd NLU-J Centre for Legal Theory Colloquium (Submit abstract by December 28)December 12 2016
The Centre for Legal Theory at National Law University, Jodhpur is organising the 2nd NLU-J CLT Colloquium on Legal Theory and Family Laws, which shall be held on March 11 next year.
The themes of the Colloquium include:
- Uniform Civil Code
- Gender Parity (e.g., abortion laws, discriminatory laws against women)
- Concept of Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage in light of the new Bill
- Concept of family and marriage
- Validity and necessity of Restitution of Conjugal Rights
- Concept of Domestic Relationship
Abstract of length 300-500 words containing keywords and the tentative conclusions must be sent to [email protected] by 23:59 hrs. on December 28, 2016.
Acceptance of selected abstracts will be notified by December 31, 2016.
Full paper must be submitted by 2359 hrs. on March 1, 2017.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports