Call for papers 1st GNLU International Conference on Trade amp Competition LawDecember 20 2010
The Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar is holding a conference on Trade and Competition law. This conference is aimed at addressing the issues of trade and competition and the interface therein between developed and developing countries including India under the following heads.
- International Trade: Policy and Practice;
- World Trade Organization: Issues & Challenges
- Competition Law and Policy
- Regulation of Anti-Competitive Practices
- Interface between Trade and Competition
Participants who wish to present a paper are requested to go through the structure of the conference. They are . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports