Call for Papers: RGNUL's Student Law Review (Deadline extended to October 15)September 26 2015
The RGNUL Student Law Review is a bi-annual, student run, peer reviewed journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
The theme for Volume 2 Issue 2 is “Taxation Laws: Contemporary Issues”.
- Articles (5,000 to 8,000 words)
- Short Notes (3,000-5,000 words)
- Case Comments (3,000 to 4,000 words)
- Normative Law Articles (3,000 to 5,000 words)
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports