Call for Papers: RGNUL's Student Law Review - Special Edition on Law & Technology (Submit by July 31)July 9 2015
The RGNUL Student Law Review is a bi-annual, student run, peer reviewed journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
Main theme: Special Edition on Law & Technology
- Network Neutrality
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Data Privacy
- Cloud Computing
- Intermediary Liability
- Free speech in the digital age
All manuscripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2015, 11:00 P.M.
For any further . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports