Call for Papers: NUALS's Seminar on "Legal and Economic Analysis of Goods and Service Tax”March 3 2016
The Centre for Consumer Protection Law and Policy, the Centre for Law and Economics, and the Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms are jointly organising the international seminar on "Legal and Economic Analysis of Goods and Service Tax” at NUALS, Kochi.
- Ramification of GST on Consumer Laws and Policy
- Unified Tax – The economics Conundrum
- Goods and Service Tax – A law reform or Law restatement
Each article (3,000 words . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports