Call for Papers: NLSIU's book on Energy Law and Policy in India (Submit by September 15)July 17 2015
The Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA) at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore is accepting articles for a book titled “Energy Law and Policy In India”.
Submissions can be made in the following formats:
1. Long Articles- between 5,000 - 8,000 words including footnotes
2. Short Articles- between 2,500 - 3,000 words including footnotes
3. Case Comments and case summaries
4. General write-up and comments
Submissions must be sent to [email protected] by September 15, 2015 . . .
You need to have an active subscription to view this content.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports