The Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA) at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore is accepting articles for a book titled “Energy Law and Policy In India”.
Submissions can be made in the following formats:
1. Long Articles- between 5,000 - 8,000 words including footnotes
2. Short Articles- between 2,500 - 3,000 words including footnotes
3. Case Comments and case summaries
4. General write-up and comments
Submissions must be sent to [email protected] by September 15, 2015 . . .
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports