Call for Papers: NLIU's e-Journal of International LawMarch 14 2016
The NLIU e-Journal of International Law is a bi-annual online journal which publishes scholarly articles in the field of international law. It seeks to secure collaboration between students, research scholars and professionals interested in international law, from all over the world.
For the 1st edition, the theme of which is International Law, submissions are invited for the following genuine, original and unpublished manuscripts:
- Articles (6,000 – 8,000 words)
- Essays (4,000 – 6,000 words) This content is restricted to subscribers
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports