Call for Papers: NLIU Law Review (Submit by January 26, 2016)January 5 2016
The National Law of India University Law Review is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed student-run law journal. The NLIU Law Review seeks to focus on the burning issues in the legal scenario and promote interest in the same.
Submissions may be made in the following formats:
- Articles - 5,000-10,000 words
- Case Notes - 2,000-5,000 words
- This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?