Call for Papers: National Seminar on International Human Rights Law: Prospects and Challenges (Submit abstract by January 5, 2016)December 13 2015
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights and Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is organising the National Seminar on International Human Rights Law - Prospects and Challenges on February 20, 2016.
The Sub-themes for the seminar include:
– Human Dignity, State Sovereignty and International Justice
– Human Rights of Social Groups
– Human Rights in International Trade
– Redressal of Human Rights Violation
Abstracts should be submitted by January 5, 2015. All the abstracts and full length papers shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports