Call for Papers: KIIT Student Law Review (Submit by September 15)July 31 2015
The KIIT Student Law Review (KSLR) is a double blind peer review journal of the School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Submissions can be made under the following categories:
1. Articles (5000-7000 words exclusive of footnotes)
2. Short Articles (3000-5000 words exclusive of footnotes)
3. Book Reviews (1200-1500 words exclusive of footnotes)
4. Case Comments (2500-4000 words exclusive of footnotes . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports