Call for Papers: Journal of Corporate Affairs & Corporate Crimes (Submit by June 15)May 17 2016
The Journal of Corporate Affairs and Corporate Crimes (JCACC) is the flagship corporate law journal of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad. It is one of the few student run journals in India that is dedicated to corporate law and the first one to cater to the area of corporate crimes.
Submissions can be made in the following categories:
- Articles (4,000-5,000)
- Essays (3,000-5,000 words)
- Notes (max. 2500 words)
- Comments (max. 2500 . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?