Call for Papers: Jindal Law Quarterly Journal (Submit by February 28, 2016)January 5 2016
The Jindal Law Quarterly is a Student-Edited Law Quarterly published by the Jindal Global Law School, Sonepath.
Submissions are invited on any relevant contemporary legal issue, illustratively touching upon issues including the following:
- Constitutional Law (ex: NJAC debate),
- Information Technology (ex: Net Neutrality),
- Intellectual Property Rights (ex: Pharmaceutical . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?