International Review of Contemporary Legal Issues is a bi–annual, online and open-access law journal.
Submissions may be made in the following formats:
- Articles: 6,000 – 10,000 words
- Essays: 3,000 – 5,000 words
- Case Notes: 2500 – 3000 words
- Legislative/Policy/Book Reviews: 2,000 – 3,500 words
- Responses: 3,500 – 4,000 words
Please send the submissions to [email protected] by April 27, 2016.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports