Call for Papers: Indian Journal of Law and Technology, NLSIU (Submit by Jan 31)December 2 2015
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, open access law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
Submissions can be made under the following categories:
- Articles (5000-12000 words).
- Essays (3000-5000 words).
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2000-6000 words).
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes.
Submissions . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports