Call for Applications: Associate Researcher, Natural Justice (Apply by May 30, 2015)May 19 2015
Natural Justice is piloting an inter-regional project on exploring biocultural community protocols as a means to support communities in engaging with external stakeholders in the context of extractive industries. The project is an action-research project guided by a common framework methodology, with case studies in Argentina, Kenya, Zimbabwe and India.
The key roles and responsibilities will include:-
- Research on questions guided by the framework methodology
- Assisting in developing strategies, reports and field-based activities in the context This content is restricted to subscribers
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports