Call for Application: Editorial Board Members for NILS India Law ReviewOctober 17 2017
The Network for International Law Students (NILS) is an international, independent, non-political, non-profit organisation, run by and for law students.
NILS is inviting applications from law students for the Editorial Board of NILS India Law Review Journal which is a bi-annual, double-blind peer review journal.
The eligibility criteria for are as follows:
- A student who has completed the first year of a five-year law course / first year of a third-year law course, from a university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India, is eligible to apply. A Student pursuing an LLM programme from a college/university recognized by the Bar Council of India may also apply.
- Students may apply for the following posts:
A. Deputy Editor
Number of Posts - 01
DE shall be the one who takes over the editor's role in the editor in chief's absence. The role performed by the deputy editor depends very much on the work done by the rest of the editorial team. The primary work would be, overlooking and supervising the editorial committee.
B. Content Editors
Number of Posts - 06
CEs shall oversee the review of manuscripts and select articles worthy of a publication, for ex; article’s contribution to existing literature. CEs are also responsible for major edits on submissions made. They shall also guide and coordinate with the author to help prepare a publishable article.
C. Technical Editors
Number of Posts – 03
TEs shall ensure consistency in Format of the work submitted, for ex; articles to follow British English spelling conventions, undertaking plagiarism checks, complying article with Bluebook style of Citation (19th Edition), ensuring consistency within the article as regards content and references.
D. Publications and Designs Editor
Number of Posts - 02
DEs shall coordinate with the Editors to determine placement, design layout and format of publication.
All application with a CV and a statement of purpose cum cover letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 October 2017.
For any clarification, contact Shresth Vardhan [Vice-President(Publications) at 9726668356 and/or email@example.com
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports