#Budget 2017: 7 Key Takeaways for the Financial MarketsFebruary 1 2017
- Sumit Agrawal & Vaneesa Agrawal
The Union Budget 2017 has brought about some major changes for the capital markets. We look at the most important ones in this article.
1. Deepening of the Commodities Market
In the Union Budget of 2015-16, the Government had announced the merger of the Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and the Forward Market . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports