Frivolous litigants be forewarned. After the Apex Court recently imposed costs on a petitioner for filing a frivolous lawsuit, the Bombay High Court seems to have followed in its footsteps.
A Bench comprising Chief Justice Manjula Chellur and
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- The B&B #Causelist No.123: Delhi HC court fees, Teesta Setalvad, Arunachal Speaker, Illegal Hoardings & more (Evening Updates)
- The B&B #Causelist No.130: Section 377, KG Balakrishnan, Arunachal Speaker, Shiney Ahuja & more(Evening Updates)
- The B&B #Causelist No.131: Arunachal speaker, Vizhinjam port, Hardik Patel, Prashant Bhushan, Haji Ali & more (Evening Updates)
- Jolly LLB 2: Fox Star Studio withdraws appeal in Supreme Court to release with “cuts” recommended by Bom HC
- The B&B #Causelist No.127: UP Lok Ayukta judgment, Vizhinjam port, Management quotas, BEAG & more (Evening Updates)
- Animal Welfare Board approaches Supreme Court against Kerala dog culling