A summary of important cases from the causelists of the Supreme Court of India and the Delhi High Court.
TABLE OF CASES
Supreme Court of India
- Dheeraj Mor v. High Court of Judicature at Delhi
- Asha Ranjan v. State of Bihar
Delhi High Court
- Mohd Tahir Hussain and Anr. vs. State Election Commission and Ors
- Subramanian Swamy vs. Union of India and . . .
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?