Rentokil Initial plc (Rentokil) has announced that it has entered into an agreement to form a joint venture with India’s PCI Pest Control Pvt. Ltd. (PCI) and to acquire a 57% stake in the new joint venture, for an undisclosed sum.
||Acquisition of 57% of the shareholding of the PCI by RentoKil
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- [Breaking]: AZB, SAM, CAM on biggest pvt insurance sector consolidation; MaxLife to merge with HDFC Standard Life (Updated)
- IndusLaw, SAM, Khaitan, AZB, NDA +3 Intl firms on Housing-PropTiger merger, new 375 crore fund raise
- SBI turns to AZB, Shardul Amarchand for merger with associate banks
- SAM, Khaitan, AZB on KKR, Temasek acquisition of 3.9% stake in SBI Life for 1,800 crore
- Shardul, Crawford on SAIF Partners investmest in watch componenets maker KDDL
- AZB, Khaitan, CAM, Veritas on Everstone’s purchase of 70% stake in Rubicon for 220 crore