FIH Mauritius Investments Limited (FIHM), a Fairfax group entity, has acquired 33% equity share capital of Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL), a GVK group company, and another 5% of the airport from Flughafen Zürich AG.
||FIHM acquires 38% in Bangalore Airport
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- Khaitan, CAM, K Law, Slaughter, White & Case act on Malaysia’s Tenaga’s $300 million investment in GMR Energy
- AZB, Khaitan, CAM, Veritas on Everstone’s purchase of 70% stake in Rubicon for 220 crore
- “Big 4”Law Firms act on Blackstone $170 million investment in IBS Software
- Dominos Pizza offers 300-crore slice on the open market
- Khaitan lures White & Case, JSA lawyers with Associate Partner position; Also recruits Trilegal SA for Delhi office
- [Breaking]: AZB, CAM, Crawford Bayley act on LafargeHolcim sale of India biz to Nirma for $1.4 billion