Today a single Bench of Justice SP Garg at the Delhi High Court heard the bail application of Delhi based lawyer Rohit Tandon in connection with the money laundering case.
Rohit Tandon’s arguments
- Appearing for Tandon, Senior Advocate Vikas Pahwa argued that the
petitioner is in custody for the past 103 days but neither has his arrest been recorded nor charge sheet filed by the Crime Branch.
- Pahwa argued that the principal allegation . . .
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?