Altering Article 370 by purporting to apply Article 367 fraud on Constitution; Retired Military Officers, Bureaucrats move SCAugust 17 2019
Retired Military Officers and bureaucrats have filed a petition in the Supreme Court of India challenging the Presidential Orders by which Article 370 of the Constitution of India was abrogated.
The petitioners are:
- Radha Kumar, a former member of the Home Ministry’s Group of Interlocutors for Jammu and Kashmir (2010- 11)
- Hindal Haidar Tyabji, a former IAS Officer belonging Jammu & Kashmir Cadre
- Air Vice Marshal (Retd) Kapil Kak, who was also Deputy Director of Institute for . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?