1st Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition, 2016 (Register by November 15)November 2 2016
The Corporate Law Society at the National Law University in Jodhpur is organising the 1st Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition in memory of Pranita Mehta, a former student of NLU, Jodhpur.
- Self-listing of stock exchanges: Should it be permitted?
- Fantasy trading and legality thereof
- Effects of gender diversification in the Company’s Board of Directors
- Amendments to the Indo-Mauritius Double Taxation Avoidance Treaty: A step in the right direction?
Word limit of the submission is 3,000 words (excluding abstract and footnotes). Abstract should not be more than 300 words. A soft copy of the submission has to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject of the e-mail should be “Submission: Pranita Mehta Essay Competition, 2016”.
Register by November 15, 2016 while the essays can be sent by January 15, 2016.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports