Ingenico Group, which has a 50% market share of credit card swipe machines installed in India, has acquired TechProcess Payment Services, an electronic payment company which owns Billjunction.
||Ingenico Group acquires 100% securities in TechProcess Payment Services
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- BMR, Khaitan, Cuatrecasas act on Minda Group’s acquisition of Rinder’s lighting business
- Flipkart-owned Myntra goes shopping for Jabong; Khaitan, BMR on $70 million deal
- JSA, Khaitan, BMR Legal, Universal Legal act on Carlyle Group acquisition of stake in Newgen Knowledge
- BMR, AZB, Khaitan advise on 100 crore NephroPlus fund raise
- BMR Legal and Amarchand act on Coromandel, Mitsui & Yanmar JV
- Advaita Legal bags two – Hires BMR Legal Indirect Tax Head Madhav Rao, Ex- AZB and Khaitan’s Satyajit Gupta for Corporate