Website National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)
National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP) is looking to hire Technology Policy Researchers with 1+ years of work experience in New Delhi.
Founded in 1976, NIPFP undertakes research, policy advocacy and capacity building in areas related to public economics and public policy.
NIPFP seeks to recruit two persons in the fields of:
- Telecommunications law and policy
- Internet governance and broadcasting regulation
- Net neutrality
- Quality of mobile and data services
- Improving broadband penetration
- Spectrum management
- Security in the Internet age
- Competition policy issues in the new economy
- Complex IT systems as a tool for achieving State capacity
We are looking for curious, motivated and qualified persons for research in technology policy. These are full-time positions. The persons will be required to support research in law, economics and public policy.
The persons will be assisting in writing articles and research papers, and drafting laws. The position will involve working with people from varying backgrounds including economics, law and public policy. It will provide exposure to cutting edge research in the field of technology policy.
- Post Graduation with 1+ years of experience, a background in technology is essential.
- Knowledge of public economics and law is desirable.
- Ph.D. applicants are particularly welcome, and fresh Ph.D. applicants are welcome.
Number of Positions : 2 (two)
Remuneration offered (INR)
Commensurate with qualification and experience.
Desirous candidates may email a resume and a covering letter to [email protected] where the Subject is “Health policy researcher position”.
Consider placing your requirements on the Bar & Bench Classifieds!
All you need to do is fill out this form – https://goo.gl/hVsHvD
contact Ravi at[email protected] or 99000 99142