Rajiv Gupta, Partner at Latham & Watkins, was part of the team of lawyers advising India’s state-owned oil companies on the 29.9% acquisition in Roseneft’s Taas-Yuriakh oilfield in East Siberia.
In this interview
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- In Conversation with Manoj Bhargava (Jones Day) and Rajiv Gupta (Latham & Watkins)
- Latham & Watkins and KSB Partners advise TLG Capital on India investment
- IPO Season: JSA, AZB, Latham, Khaitan, Juscontractus act on Indigo IPO
- Trilegal, Khaitan+4 int’l firms act on Telemedia’s acquisition of stake in Tata Communication
- AZB, Platinum, Latham & Watkins, Sidley Austin act on Hike’s $175 million fundraise from Tencent, Foxconn
- Veritas, Luthra, Herbert, Latham lead on Claris sale of generic injectables biz to Baxter for $625 million