The Recruiters is a weekly piece that helps law students fathom what it takes to gain employment in a field of law they wish to pursue. This week, AZB & Partners’ freshers Recruitment Partner Sai Krishna Bharathan talks to Bar & Bench about the qualities his firm looks for in prospective corporate lawyers, his experiences at interviews over the years and more.
[caption id=”attachment_22148″ align=”alignright” width=”171
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- “Every candidate should know what is stated in the CV”, Hardeep Sachdeva, AZB & Partners
- The Recruiters: If your only interest is law, it makes you a very boring person! – Dina Wadia, J Sagar Associates
- We would consider someone who has average grades, but has excelled in some other sphere – Nishant Parikh, Trilegal
- The Recruiters: Aakash Choubey, HR Partner at Khaitan & Co
- It’s very important that both the firm and the candidate are frank with each other, Juhi Singh, Recruitment Partner at S&R Associates
- We don’t gauge students based on a 30 minute interview, we are much more thorough – V Lakshmikumaran